(Last Updated: October 2017)
By using the Request for Quotation service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the
Product Listing Policy of Bizbilla.com as well as the following terms with regards to your Buying Request:
1. Your Buying Request should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the Request for Quotation service.
2. You shall not post any materials that are false, inaccurate, unlawful, invalid, or in violation of the
Product Listing Policy of Bizbilla.com.
3. To avoid confusions, you should not post repeated Buying Requests.
4. System generated emails will be sent to you to facilitate notifications of Buying Request status and quotation updates pursuant to your request under the Request for Quotation service. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may directly go to your account and cancel the service by closing out your previous request.
5. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
6. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, Bizbilla.com shall have the right to take any enforcement actions reasonably necessary. Examples of such enforcement actions include but not limited to deleting your posted Buying Request, restricting your rights to post the Buying Request, issuing warnings to you, or terminating your membership agreement with Bizbilla.com, and etc.
7. You shall not submit any information or materials, in particular during your use of the audio and video submission services of the Bizbilla.com mobile app, that is/are unlawful in any relevant country or jurisdiction and/or are in breach of any website rules adopted by Bizbilla.com. In addition, you shall not submit any material that may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
1) Information that encourage illegal activities;
2) Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
3) Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
4) Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
5) Pornographic materials/items those are sexual in nature.
8. Bizbilla.com reserves the right to match any Request for Quotation (“RFQ”) only with quotations that are deemed to be suitable for the RFQ. Bizbilla.com also reserves the right to refuse to match any RFQ with quotations that do not meet any criteria as deemed appropriate and required by Bizbilla.com in its sole discretion. Examples of such quotations include, but are not limited to, quotations for products that do not belong to the supplier’s designated category of products on Bizbilla.com, quotations that do not correspond to the products, quotations with missing information, quotations for banned and/or restricted products, quotations that infringe any terms and conditions for the use of Request for Quotation or any other website rules adopted by Bizbilla.com, and etc.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Bizbilla.com may provide your contact information, including but not limited your contact name, email address, telephone, mobile phone and fax, to suppliers to contact you for further business opportunities.
10. You acknowledge and agree that Bizbilla.com may use your membership information, including but not limited to your company profile, profile pictures, transaction history, contact person information, and etc., to market and promote Request for Quotation and the Bizbilla International Website (URL:http://www.bizbilla.com) and also to support and operate the various programs and services of Request for Quotation offered to members from time to time.
11. You acknowledge and agree that Bizbilla.com may use your product listings and related information, including but not limited to your product pictures, product listings, product specifications, and etc., to support and operate various programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by Request for Quotation to members from time to time.